Altruism

Altruism

In this set of materials, the reading passage mention that the definition of altruism, which is the opposite definition of selfishness, and think of the other animals benefits. They define the term of altruism by using 2 examples with on both humans and animals. On the other hand, the lecturer finds all the idea is the same and provides some evidences to support the opinions with the same examples.
First of all, the article asserts that altruism is found on both animals and humans. In addition, the professor argue that this topic as a new founding on the science. The both of the materials give the same example on human. If the human donate of body organs, such as kidney, which is mentioned in lecture, with any strangers, the one performing as altruistic. Hence, the first reason of the passage is strong enough to support.
Furthermore, it is mentioned in the passage that many species of animals are also willing to share food or even their life. With the same idea, the lecturer believes that it is altruistic behavior. Both of them are mentioned same example with meerkat, even if it is fully stomach, immidiately alarm others to escape, and it takes itself in a danger. Therefore, this idea can be a logical meaning.
Finally, not only reading asserts the altruistic behavior, also lecture support.

Sentence: In this set of materials, the reading passage mention that the definition of altruism, which is the opposite definition of selfishness, and think of the other animals benefits.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to animals and benefits

Sentence: They define the term of altruism by using 2 examples with on both humans and animals.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by on
Suggestion: Refer to with and on

Sentence: In addition, the professor argue that this topic as a new founding on the science.
Description: The fragment professor argue that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace argue with verb, past tense

Sentence: Both of them are mentioned same example with meerkat, even if it is fully stomach, immidiately alarm others to escape, and it takes itself in a danger.
Error: immidiately Suggestion: immediately

----------------------