dinosaurs endotherms TPO 4

dinosaurs endotherms TPO 4....

The lecture opposes the main idea of the reading passage and logically disputes all the specific points that the reading presents. The reading state dinosaurs similar to modern reptiles can be considered endotherms. However, the professor in her lecture refutes this argument considering it unconvincing and challenges all the supportive reasons presented in the reading.

The lecture presents a different point of view about the first point of the reading passage. The reading section mentions that the fact that dinosaurs remnants/relics were found in the polar regions which is very cold, indicates that dinosaurs were endotherms. In contrast, the lecture claims that the polar areas were warmer for the dinosaurs to live in so they had to migrate to other areas during periods when the polar areas were very cold.

Secondly, the refers to the next point discussed in the reading. According to the reading passage the fact that dinosaurs' legs were found below their body proves that they were endotherms like other reptiles. Nevertheless, the lecturer states that the legs beneath the dinosaur's body were made to support their huge size. So this explains the reasons for their location.

Finally, address the third point of the reading section. The reading posits that because the body structure of the dinosaurs contain haversian canals it could be accepted that they were endotherms. However, the lecture refutes this claim stating that the dinosaurs have growth rings in their body structure which indicates an abnormal growth by endotherms. Moreover, these growth rings indicate a period of rapid growth, slow and rapid growth again. This is a clear indication of animals which are not endotherms.

In conclusion, the lecture opposes all the points in the reading.

better to have 4 paragraphs:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3