Essay topics TPO 48 Integrated Writing Task

The passage explains how the population of frog species around the world have declined in numbers over time and proposes some methods to prevent the situation from getting worse. However, the lecturer brings up arguments to rebut those proposals.
First of all, the passage mentions that frog populations are declining due to pesticides used by farmers, so farmers should reduce its use to save the population. The lecturer rebuts this idea, by bringing up the fact that farmers lose more crops and it would put them at an economic disadvantage against competing farms.
Next, the passage claims that a deadly fungus is another cause of the declining population, and that a certain medical treatment could be applied to the frogs to save them. This time the lecturer rebuts the idea by arguing that it would be too complicated and expensive to execute this plan, as the treatment would have to be applied to each frog individually, and their offspring would also have to be treated similarly.
Finally, the passage explains that frog populations are declining due humanity's excessive water consumption, which takes away their living habitats, such as lakes and marshes. However, the lecturer argues that global warming is the real cause of these habitats disappearing, so reducing humans' water consumption would likely not solve the problem.
In summary, the lecturer rebuts all of the methods in the passage that claim to solve the problem of the declining frog population.