Essay topics: Extra 2- Integrated writing
The main idea of both the passage and the talk is about smarts cars which have been controled by computer. In the text, the author provides three main benefits of using smart cars in stead of conventional cars. The lecturer challenges all the viable advantages mentioned in the reading and believes that none of the arguments is possible.
Firstly, the author states that utilizing smart cars will prevent many accidents since these cars' sensors are very accurate. Conversely, the lecturer brings up the idea that technological devices have some drawbacks, and they fail to work well occasionally. In this case, accidents by smart cars will be more worsen than accidents by conventional cars. Thus, the number of accidents and injuries in accidents will not reduce.
Moreover, the author asserts that implementing smart cars will reduce traffic congestion. The speaker, on the contrary, points out that nowadays, a copious amount of people desire to buy their own personal car. In this regard, the number of cars will be increased in streets and highways. Hence, smart cars high speed cannot effective and practical in such a condition.
Eventually, the reading passage holds the opinion that people are able to save a tremendous amount of money, which they spend on repairs and replacement, by using smart cars. The lecturer, in contrast, posits that companies require to add some advance sensors to smart cars in order to drive in direct routes. In this vein, the mentioned sensors price are very expensive than costs for repairs and replacement. Thus, individuals not only will not save money but also will spend more money on equipment.
- Nowadays, children rely too much on the technology, like computers, smartphone, video games for fun and entertainment; playing simpler toys or playing outside with friends would be better for the children's development. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (66)
- Extra 2- Integrated writing (3)
- People learn things better from those at their own level- such as fellow students or co workers- than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors. (73)
- Extra 1 - Integrated writing (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To improve the quality of education, universities should spend money on salaries university professors. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- TPO 29-Integrated writing (63)
- TPO 29- Integrated writing (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents today are more involved in their children’s education than were parents in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (73)
- TPO 28 -Integrated Writing (70)