integrated writing about archaeology problems in Britain.

The passage asserts that Archeology in Britain is faced to rigors and provides three reasons of support. The professor rejects this idea by saying that new approved rules by government have improved three mentioned problems by providing a guideline.

First, the article states that many artifacts have destroyed owing to construction projects. The professor disavows this point by explaining that when projects start, all places are examined whether they are interests or valuable or not. She also avers that companies and local government provides a plan to preserve those places in excavation process and artifacts are documented properly.

The government no longer fund the arceheological projects, hence they have problem providing budget, according to the reading. The lecturer debunks this point by saying that in initial steps of starting project construction companies are obligated to fund archeological project. Grants from those companies allow researchers to have numerous projects rather than past.

The author of the passage claims that archeologists have a few job opportunities. The professor, on the contrary, repudiates this passage point by saying that reserchers have roles in all stages of archeologicla projects to preserve places. He also states that they are involved in data processing and writting report for paper in final step and job positions are much more that before.

all places are examined whether they are interests or valuable or not.

are much more that before.
are much more than before.

Sentence: The professor, on the contrary, repudiates this passage point by saying that reserchers have roles in all stages of archeologicla projects to preserve places.
Error: reserchers Suggestion: researchers
Error: archeologicla Suggestion: archeological

Sentence: He also states that they are involved in data processing and writting report for paper in final step and job positions are much more that before.
Error: writting Suggestion: writing

-------------------------