Integrated writing TPO 19

The reading passage talks about many suspicious things about Buzzers, while the professor refutes says none of these are convincing and expresses his own opinions.
In the reading passage. the author begins by stating that it is a paid advertising media. It is mentioned in the article that they may give wrong information about the product. In contrast, the lecturer counters these statements by contending that it does not resemble other ordinary advertisements where actor perform. He suggests that he worked in a phone service in where people knew everything about the products.
Secondly, the writer points out that consumers never know the actual scanerio and accept claims. The professor, however refuses these challenges by arguing that people can ask any question of the products. He claims that folk ask about price, service, how long it would be better and so on. So, all the evidence in the passage is questionable.
Finally, it is stated in the article that they may have hidden agenda and it will lead them less trustful of community. It is supported by evidence that it would outreach misinfo. The speaker, nonetheless casts doubt on made in the text and says that they provide good products , more trusty as well as open to of all people. As a result, it would not be supported.