Integrated Writing TPO42

Integrated Writing TPO42

Reading is discussing about dangers that threats birds while they are flying and could not recognize between building glass and open air due to transparency property of these glasses in modern architecture. For this problem, passage provides three solutions that lecturer is opponent with these solutions and he believes that it does not work.
First, He states that using one-way glass that is transparent in one side in order to be detectable for birds and understand that is barrier is not good one. Owing to reason that those glasses reflect everything just like mirror, birds could see sky and trees that their images are on one-way glass, and they do not understand that is not real and it might be more dangerous for them.
Second, as reading states human can use colorful glass with some thin designs of thin strips over glass and by this way, birds avoid trying to fly through glass. However, lecturer casts doubts with this statement and he mentioned that these holes may cause birds perceive that there is hole they can fly and pass through it, on other hand these colorful glasses will make people's home darker.
Finally, magnetic field solution sounds so rediculous because birds use their natural ability of sensing Earth's magnetic fields just for long distance travelling not for short trip. In short distances they use from their eyes and light to find way. Therefore, artificial magnetic can not be effective for using to avoid birds from hitting building glass.