Plowing vs non-plowing

Plowing vs non-plowing

Essay topics in audio

The lecture is asserting the disadvantages of plowing to sustainable agriculture. It undermines the premises of the passage about the benefits of plowing in the following ways.

First of all, the lecturer indicated that plowing reduces the quality of farming lands by accelerating the soil erosion by wind and water. It is in contrast with the passage states turning the land promotes the quality of it due to increasing the soil capacity for keeping moisture and having effective ventilation.

Secondly, the lecture underlined that no-turn approach in farming leads to enrichment of the land following the degradation of the last harvest remaining. Moreover, such remaining further prevent the land erosion. However, the passage introduces a different idea. It says turning the land buries the harvest remaining and enriches the land by adding the degraded material to it.

Finally, according to lecture, non-plowing method reduces the cost of labor and usage of energy in farming. This undermines the passage highlighting the economical benefits of mechanical plowing, which allows turning very large areas of land with a minimum of man force.

In conclusion, the lecture believes that not using plow will not only preserve the soil and enhance its quality but also reduce the overall cost of raising agricultural products. Thus, non-plowing is a promising option for sustainable agriculture.

such remaining further prevent the land erosion
such remaining further prevents the land erosion

Don't need a conclusion.

better to have 4 paragraphs:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3