Summarize the points made in the lecture being sure to explain how they cast doubt on specific points made in the reading passage

The article states that a policy named “let it out” which was carried out by the end of the ’60s in the United States was not an appropriate method for huge forest fires. This policy considers the forest fire as a natural phenomenon and it had not to be eliminated. After the devastating fire in 1988 which burned a large number of trees and other plants in Yellowstone, this policy was ignored by many critics. The author provides three reasons to support the critic’s opinion. However, the professor explains that the fire in the Yellowstone had many benefits and this policy is probably a good one yet. She refutes each of the author’s reasons.
First of all, the reading claims that as the fire damaged many trees and other plants of Yellowstone, nearly one third, now this forest seems like a devastated land. Also, other plants which were survived the fire being blackened because of the fire’s smoke. The professor refutes this opinion by saying that this fire had a good opportunity for other plant growth and now these forests have more vegetation diversity than before.
Secondly, the article posits that one of the most tremendous effects of this fire is on the animals which lived in that forests, like deer and elk, because this fire broke out their food chain by killing smaller animals which larger animals eat them. However, the professor says that although some animals were killed in the fire and the food chain was broken, there is a new food chain which being formed by new animals which chose this land as their new habitats because of its new plants.
Third, the reading says that the fire had a large economic effect on the people who lived beside the forests. After the fire, the number of tourists who visited these forest is decreased and this issue straightly affects the local’s income. The professor opposes this point by explaining that this statement is true if this phenomenon happens every year. But the fire has not happened after 1988 and this matter could not affect the local economy.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.