TPO 1 integrated writing

TPO 1 integrated writing

The article states that many employees suggest reducing their working days and working more hours instead and says it is better for workers and employers. The writer provides three reasons for support. However, the professor explains that this is not a good idea and can reduce the work quality. He refutes each of the author's reasons.
First of all, the reading claims that fewer workdays can help workers rest more, which would increase the company's profits. The professor refutes this opinion by saying that reducing the workdays companies forces the companies to spend more because more worker needs more computer, medical apparatus, and other equipment.
Secondly, the article posits that reducing the workdays can reduce unemployment rates because the employees can hire more employers to work on other days. However, the professor says that most companies prefer to use the same amount of workers due to economic problems but use them for more hours.
Third, the reading says that while workers have one more day to be with their families, they would be more motivated in their workplace. This matter can help companies to profit more due to their more efficiency. The professor opposes this opinion by explaining that it could affect their life quality while this action increases some risks. The professor says that most workers think that in economic depression situations, the four-day workers are more at risk of firing.