Summarize the points made in the lecture being sure to explain how they cast doubt on the specific points made in the reading passage

The article is about the behavior of elephants and provides 3 reasons of support. However, the professor in the lecture refutes this argument considering it unconvincing and challenges all the points mentioned in the reading passage.
First and foremost, the reading avers that elephants go away from their herds when they are about to die. The professor believes there are flaws in the author's position and oppose this point by saying that elephants lost their teeth with age and they can not chew. In order to find food which is soft and it can only be found near the water that is why the grave of old elephants found besides water and place is called elephant graveyard. Thus, the point in the passage can be considered invalid.
Secondly, the text outlines that elephants are really artistic. The professor says that this claim is problematic. He explains that human train the elephants and before painting trainer says something in the ear of elephant, as ear is the most sensitive part of their body and they are trained to hold paint brush in their trunk and use it trickly. The elephants do not draw any proper painting like animal or flower it is just a pattern for which they are trained. Hence, the point from the text can not be supported by evidence.
Finally, the author brings this argument to a close suggesting that elephants are scared of mice. In contrast, the lecturer rejects this point by indicating that this is a misinterpretation about this behavior because elephants are unfamiliar with mice and it is a natural behavior. The enviornment of elephant is far way dangerous as they live with lion and tigers. Once elephants become familiar then they do not afraid.
It is quite visible that the author and the lecturer hold conflicting views about elephant's behavior.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.