Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they challenge specific points made in the reading passage.

Essay topics in audio

Both the reading and the listening discuss wind energy. The article states the wind is a renewable natural resource available in everywhere. However, the lecture challenges specific points made in the reading passage. The professor says it is true that the wind is a promise source of energy but there are some problems with it.

The first point the professor makes is the amount of energy is unpredictable. He elaborates the turbines do not produce the energy the time in time. This point challenges the point made in the reading. The latter states the wind is a renewable resource that is available, abundant, and affordable in everywhere.

Furthermore, the professor points out the costs of the production of the wind. He explains that it is very expensive to develop one turbine. To illustrate, technology requires a high investment. This challenges the information from the reading. According to the passage, wind energy is one of the lowest priced energy technologies available currently.

Finally, the lecture states that one negative factor is the noise of the blades and the another is birds are killed by the blades. As the speaker has it, researches found many birds dead in California. This point challenges the reading’s key point. According to the article, wind power is safe and environment friendly.

The first point the professor makes is the amount of energy is unpredictable.
The first point the professor makes is that the amount of energy is unpredictable.

and the another is birds are killed by the blades.
and another one is about birds which are killed by the blades.

Sentence: According to the article, wind power is safe and environment friendly.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to environment and friendly