The article claims states that having a team of people to work a project is the best approach and offers several advantages and provides three reasons for support. However, the professor explains that forming a team can be inaccurate and creating the more responsible for planning and getting the work done. And he refutes each of the author's reasons.
Firstly, the reading claims that a group of people has a wider range of knowledge, expertise, and skills and can work more quickly with highly creative solutions. The professor refutes this point by stating that every group member won't contribute equally. Some of them will get almost a free ride. But the recognition of good work will be for all. This will because of bad feeling for real contributors. So, this will change the attitude of team members and work will be done carelessly.
Secondly, the article posits that teamwork will be rewarding for members. However, the professor from lecture contends that project works will not go smoothly. Because of many people, it will take too much time to make an agreement. One or two people will be more influential among them and they will influence other works.
In the end, the reading avers that individual member has a better chance to shine his/her idea by getting highly recognized. The lecture opposes this point by saying that many good idea can be failed because of some influencers. In the group, some will work with one's idea but others will warn them by telling that the project will not work. So, disagreement with group members can be the cause of destroying the overall project.
- A recent study reveals that people especially young people are reading far less literature—novels, plays, and poems—than they used to. This is troubling because the trend has unfortunate effects for the reading public, for culture in general, and for 45
- Endotherms are animals such as modern birds and mammals that keep their body temperatures constant. For instance, humans are endotherms and maintain an internal temperature of 37°C, no matter whether the environment is warm or cold. Because dinosaurs wer 73
- Some people say that the Internet provides people with a lot of valuable information. Others think access to much information creates problems. Which view do you agree with?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 66
- As early as the twelfth century A.D., the settlements of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in the American Southwest were notable for their "great houses," massive stone buildings that contain hundreds of rooms and often stand three or four stories high. Archaeo 71
- In 1995 a microscopic fungus called phytophthora ramorum, or P. ramorum, was first detected in the forests of the western United States. P. ramorum infects trees and causes particularly serious damage in oak trees: in many infected oaks, leaves wither rap 3
Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 7, column 264, Rule ID: ONES
Message: Did you mean 'one's'?
...cers. In the group, some will work with ones idea but others will warn them by telli...
Transition Words or Phrases used:
but, first, firstly, however, second, secondly, so
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 8.0 10.4613686534 76% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 17.0 5.04856512141 337% => Less auxiliary verb wanted.
Conjunction : 12.0 7.30242825607 164% => OK
Relative clauses : 9.0 12.0772626932 75% => More relative clauses wanted.
Pronoun: 21.0 22.412803532 94% => OK
Preposition: 25.0 30.3222958057 82% => OK
Nominalization: 4.0 5.01324503311 80% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 1336.0 1373.03311258 97% => OK
No of words: 272.0 270.72406181 100% => OK
Chars per words: 4.91176470588 5.08290768461 97% => OK
Fourth root words length: 4.06108636974 4.04702891845 100% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.46198387878 2.5805825403 95% => OK
Unique words: 144.0 145.348785872 99% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.529411764706 0.540411800872 98% => OK
syllable_count: 396.9 419.366225166 95% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.5 1.55342163355 97% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 3.0 3.25607064018 92% => OK
Article: 8.0 8.23620309051 97% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.25165562914 80% => OK
Conjunction: 3.0 1.51434878587 198% => OK
Preposition: 3.0 2.5761589404 116% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 17.0 13.0662251656 130% => OK
Sentence length: 16.0 21.2450331126 75% => The Avg. Sentence Length is relatively short.
Sentence length SD: 36.955504902 49.2860985944 75% => OK
Chars per sentence: 78.5882352941 110.228320801 71% => OK
Words per sentence: 16.0 21.698381199 74% => OK
Discourse Markers: 2.94117647059 7.06452816374 42% => More transition words/phrases wanted.
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.09492273731 98% => OK
Language errors: 1.0 4.19205298013 24% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 9.0 4.33554083885 208% => Less positive sentences wanted.
Sentences with negative sentiment : 5.0 4.45695364238 112% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 3.0 4.27373068433 70% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.413899201595 0.272083759551 152% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.131514052362 0.0996497079465 132% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0649756571507 0.0662205650399 98% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.261297926287 0.162205337803 161% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0597234795198 0.0443174109184 135% => OK
automated_readability_index: 9.7 13.3589403974 73% => Automated_readability_index is low.
flesch_reading_ease: 63.7 53.8541721854 118% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 5.55761589404 56% => Smog_index is low.
flesch_kincaid_grade: 8.4 11.0289183223 76% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 10.9 12.2367328918 89% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 8.09 8.42419426049 96% => OK
difficult_words: 63.0 63.6247240618 99% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 10.5 10.7273730684 98% => OK
gunning_fog: 8.4 10.498013245 80% => OK
text_standard: 11.0 11.2008830022 98% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 73.3333333333 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 22.0 Out of 30
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.