TPO 11 Integrated a decline in reading the literature

The reading and the lecture are both about reading literature is becoming less nowadays. The author of the article feels that reading less novel and poems has an awful impact for the reading public for culture and for the future of the literature. The lecturer disputes the claims made in the article. His position is that reading literature is decreasing but will not affect the public.
According to the reading, the reading of the books have been declined especially the literature. The article mentions that reading less literature will affect the intellectual stimulation. This specific argument is challenged by the lecturer. He claims that science and history books have high quality. Additionally, he points out that reading those books has creative ideas as novels and plays therefore not only the literature has good books.
Secondly, the author suggests that self-help books on lists of best sellers are not efficiently and significantly written. In the article, It's said that the one will spend most of his time watching television which decrease his culture.The lecturer, however, asserts that watching movie or listening to the music is now advanced. He goes on to say that the culture has changed as the speaker speaks directly to the public and understand their concern.
Finally, the author posits that there are many experienced writers now but there are not enough audience .The author contends that the publishers spend less on the literature which make it decline. In contrast, the lecturer's stance is the publishers make the literature more difficult to understand.