tpo 16

tpo 16

The article claims that the archaeology science and scientists have faced several problems to do their role as needed to recognize and preserve huge amount of ancient artifacts in the Britain. It mentions three different problems in this context. On the other hand, the lecturer does not think so and she believes that with the new regualtions and rules the condition for archaeiology and expert people who work in this field has changed compeletly. She refuts all the writer's reasons.
First, the reading passage claims that many valuable artifacts has lost during the construction projects. However, the professor repudiates this motion by saying that with these regulations all the construction companies have to hire archaeologist to examine the construction base before beginning any projects. If there is any archaeology interest, the government and archaeologist will make a plan to preserve those invaluable artifact with building a wall around the base or doing a research about that.
Second, the reading passage asserts that archaeologist feel that there is not enough budgets to support the needed archaeology researchs. It adds that government priorities have changed and now it is a burdon on archaeology's projects. Nowadays, with these new laws all cost of the archaeology projects included the salary of experts should be paid by the construction companies, the professor says. She avers that all these newe monetary resources are helping the archaeology's investigations.
Third, the author claims that finding a related job in the archaeology field is so hard for graduates, and they should pursue the non-paid voluntery jobs in their field or work in unrelated jobs. Conversely, the speaker repudates this notion mentioning that new laws provide many job opportunities for expert archaeologist. Based on her assertion, there are many new jobs which have not been available before in thisw field included investigation in the construction base, preserving artifacts, doing research and analyaing the data and writing paper. She adds that these new jobs have a high salary which never has had.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.