TPO 18 Integrated Toreyya trees are endangered and there are three ways to preserve them first reestablish them in the same location in which it lived for 1000 years second move them to another location far from its Florida microclimate third preserve it

TPO 18 Integrated Toreyya trees are endangered and there are three ways to preserve them
first reestablish them in the same location in which it lived for 1000 years
second move them to another location far from its Florida microclimate
third preserve it in research centers

The article asserts that Torreya taxifoha, a tree in the state of Florida, is becoming extincted, but there are three processes introduced preserving its population. Nonetheless, the educator refutes all these three ways, mainly because she thinks that they unfortunately do not solve the problem of these trees. In the following, her notions will be elaborated thoroughly.

First of all, the reading insists that Torreya trees can be reestablished exactly in the same location where they have been living for many years. However, the professor overthrows this option inasmuch as she says that odds of its success is dramatically low. Since in the cool and damp areas, the tempreture has increased and wet lands have dried, conditions are not suitable for the reestablishment of Torreya trees.

Secondly, the essay claims that these trees can be moved to another location far from its former. Nonetheless, the lecturer rejects this view by sharing an example of an unsuccessful relocation of another kind of tree. She says that Black Locas trees were relocated to a new place and they spread very quickly afterwards and killed many others plants which were indangered themselves. Therefore, the professor acknowledgs that the relocation strategy may have unpredicted consequences.

Tertiary, the passage upholds that this kind of tree can be saved in research centers. Nevertheless, the teacher rejects this idealization due to the fact that she insists that the population for suitable growth of these trees in research centers is not large enough. As the lack of enough population, Torreya trees are genetically exposed to diseases; moreover, they cannot resist them. Thus, they are not able to live in such areas in long terms.