Tpo 2

Tpo 2

The passage is talking about three advantages of assigning projects to the groups, and professor in the talk opposes those benefits by pointing out the results of the assessing some team work projects which have been done in a company.

First of all, the passage says that working in a group can lead to an equal try and effort that results in accomplishing the goals and then everybody enjoys the result, however, professor's example shows that in those groups which were evaluated, some people were just getting a free ride and didn't add anything to the group outcome but eventually, the recognition went to the whole group, so individual's try left unseen.

Secondly, the passage mentions the high speed of team working as a great bounce but professor refutes it by the facts that has been achieved through the assessments. So, evidence says it always takes too much for all the group members to achieve a final agreement, and this way they arrange many meetings that are nothing more than wasting the time after all, meanwhile, many great ideas will be dropped during this process, just because there is no agreement over them.

The last thing that the passage proposes as a group profit is the high level of creativity in groups. This time, professor brings up some results that show how some groups have gone to the wrong way, because they have considered their directions creative, and due to this wrong ideas, they have ignored the minor's people warning. Well, it is pretty obvious that what would be the result of such these risky decisions which are made in the name of creativity.

the results of the assessing some team work projects
the results of assessing some team work projects

refutes it by the facts that has been achieved through the assessments.
refutes it by the facts that have been achieved through the assessments.

and due to this wrong ideas,
and due to this wrong idea,

it is pretty obvious that what would be the result of such these risky decisions which are made in the name of creativity.