TPO 20

TPO 20

Professor cites three proof which repudiate effects of the "let it burn" policy mentioned in the reading passage and proved fire is natural process and can be creative phenomena in some ways.

First of all, as article states, many woody and herbaceous plants were devastated.However, this circumstance satisfied more floras to survive in the area because there are less competition between species and high heat allows some seeds to shoot.

Secondly,ideal habitat for some animals was created thanks to new manifold grasses and woods which is suitable food supply of faunas.Moreover, as number of predator declines in value, plant eater animals such as rabbit and hare will be able to avoid from attack of meat eaters.

Thirdly, the great size of destruction was caused by unusual combinations of strong wind and low rainfall which was not recorded again.For common flames, there is not that much negative impact of economic because tourists visit the place from the following year.

For those reasons, lecturer refuted the criticisms of the policy about forest fire.