Tpo 22 integrated writing

The reading states that, ethanol fuel, made from plants such as corn and sugar cane, has been advocated by some people as an alternative to gasoline in the united states. This is not good replacement for gasoline and it provides three supporting reasons. However the professor says that, ethanol is a good alternative for gasoline and all the reading reasons are not convincing.

First of all, the reading says that , the increased use of ethanol fuel would not help to solve one of the biggest environmental problems caused by gasoline use: global warming. Conversely the professor says that, the increase using of the fuel will not aid in the global worming. Furthermore the ethanol made from plants, the process of growing plants will remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere so there is no increasing in temperature.

Second, the reading claims that, the production of significant amount of ethanol would dramatically reduce the amount of plants available for uses other than fuel. But the professor says that, this doesn't lead to reduce the animal's food. Celelouse is a main component of the cell wall, as a result of that production of the ethanol from the plants will not reduce the amount of plants.

Third, the reading states that, ethanol fuel will never be able to compete with gasoline on price. But the professor says that, this is not right , ethanol will be able to compete with gasoline on price, because if the demanding of the ethanol increased this will lead to reduce it's price and increase it's production.

This is not good replacement for gasoline
This is not a good replacement for gasoline

Sentence: But the professor says that, this is not right , ethanol will be able to compete with gasoline on price, because if the demanding of the ethanol increased this will lead to reduce it's price and increase it's production.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it's and price
Suggestion: Refer to it's and production