Tpo 25 Summarise the points made in the lecture being sure to explain how they case doubt on specific points made in the reading passage

Tpo 25
Summarise the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they case doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.

The lecture and the article are both about vessels which are found in the iraq. The professor asserts that those vessels are used as electric batteries. However, Reading disagrees with this concept for the following reasons.

First of all, the issue of electric conductors like wires. The teacher says that although the wire was missed in the vessels but these coductores were used with vesseles. Those batteries were found by local people. These people did not have enough information about wires using. They might throw wires away because they were uninterasted about them.
On the other hand, reading opposes this idea.

Secondly, the trouble of using copper cylinders. The lecturer states that those copper cylinders were used for the same functions. These cylinders could use to produce the electrcity by working with iron metal. On the other hand, passage disagrees with this concept.

Finally, the problem of using and function of batteries. The teacher says that even though there was no electricity in the past but the ancient peopole might use those batteries. They could produce electric shock. This shoch could produce invesiable power. Also, the ancient doctors could uesd them in a stimulate the pain in treatment proceduces. However, the reading disaggres with