Essay topics: tpo 32 the quacker
The material discusses the source of the quacker sound. While the reading looks at the topic from one perspective, the listening challenges certain points outlined in the reading passage.
Firstly, the reading details specific points regarding this topic. namely, orca whales could produce this sound. Next, quacker could be casued by ginat squids. Fianlly, a secret submarine produced this sound.
Conversely, the listening challenges the points. One specific contradiction is orca whales are unlikely to cause this sound because they live near the surface; however, submarines usually patroll deep in the ocean. So it was very hard to hear them. Next, the professor points out that giant squids could not be the source of this sound. He mentions that quacker sound was detected in 1960, but it disappeared in 1980. On the other hand, giant squids was living there during this time,and they continue to live till now. So they could not explain why this sound diappeared after twenty years. One final point, the lecturer explains that the sound could not produce by a secret submarine because the substane that produced this sound moved very fast and changed it direction quickly. However, submarines could not change their direction very fast, in addition to that, they produce noisy sounds even high technology today could not produce submarine move that fast and its engines are that silent.
- technology has made children less creative than they were in the past (80)
- tpo 25 the vessels were used electric batteries (81)
- the Little Ice Age (76)
- tpo 26 zebra mussels invasion (81)
- the lines sinosauropteryx represent feathers (55)
- related well to people are more important than studying (70)
- RELATED WELL TO PEOPLE IA MORE IMPORTANT THAN STUDYING (76)
- tpo 21 the genetically modified trees (73)
- young people nowadays do not have enough time to help their communites (76)
- tpo 34 the ability of the elephant dinosaur to live in the Arctic climate of Alaska's north slope (70)