The article states that there are three theories explaining how agnostids live. However, the professor explains none of the authors reason are convincing and refutes them one by one.
To begin with, agnostids might have been free-swimming predator because they were proffesional swimmers. As the reading claims, is refuted by the professor. She asserts that one critical elements that predators need to is strong and big eyes, but agnostids have little eyes, even some kinds are blind, so this theory is wrong.
In addition, according to the essay, likewise Seafloor Dwellers they may inhabit on seafloor. Nevertheless, the professor argues that seafloor species are too slow and they live in localize places and do not move so much, while agnostids were moving fast because they spreaded in widespread areas.
Finally, based on last theory, agnostids might be parasites that living based on feeding off larger species since there are many species that today live on parasites. On the contrary, the professor states that agnostid were not parasite because there is no evidence that show this claim, furthermore, they are not as big enough to living dependent on larger organisms.
- TPO-44 - Independent Writing Task Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Others believe that it is best to use that time doing th76
- TPO-26 - Integrated Writing Task The zebra mussel, a freshwater shellfish native to Eastern Europe, has long been spreading out from its original habitats and has now reached parts of North America. There are reasons to believe that this invasion cannot b76
- TPO-02 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.60
- TPO-41 - Integrated Writing Task Burning coal in power plants produces a waste product called coal ash, a material that contains small amounts of potentially harmful chemicals Environmentalists in the United States are concerned about the damage such harm73
- TPO-17 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most advertisements make products seem much better then they really are.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.70
Transition Words or Phrases used:
but, finally, furthermore, however, likewise, may, nevertheless, so, well, while, even so, in addition, on the contrary, to begin with
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 15.0 10.4613686534 143% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 4.0 5.04856512141 79% => OK
Conjunction : 5.0 7.30242825607 68% => OK
Relative clauses : 8.0 12.0772626932 66% => More relative clauses wanted.
Pronoun: 17.0 22.412803532 76% => OK
Preposition: 19.0 30.3222958057 63% => OK
Nominalization: 2.0 5.01324503311 40% => More nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 1000.0 1373.03311258 73% => OK
No of words: 189.0 270.72406181 70% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 5.29100529101 5.08290768461 104% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.70779275107 4.04702891845 92% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.57708351134 2.5805825403 100% => OK
Unique words: 118.0 145.348785872 81% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.624338624339 0.540411800872 116% => OK
syllable_count: 307.8 419.366225166 73% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.6 1.55342163355 103% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 2.0 3.25607064018 61% => OK
Article: 4.0 8.23620309051 49% => OK
Subordination: 2.0 1.25165562914 160% => OK
Conjunction: 1.0 1.51434878587 66% => OK
Preposition: 4.0 2.5761589404 155% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 9.0 13.0662251656 69% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 21.0 21.2450331126 99% => OK
Sentence length SD: 52.55426355 49.2860985944 107% => OK
Chars per sentence: 111.111111111 110.228320801 101% => OK
Words per sentence: 21.0 21.698381199 97% => OK
Discourse Markers: 14.8888888889 7.06452816374 211% => Less transition words/phrases wanted.
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.09492273731 98% => OK
Language errors: 0.0 4.19205298013 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 1.0 4.33554083885 23% => More positive sentences wanted.
Sentences with negative sentiment : 4.0 4.45695364238 90% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 4.0 4.27373068433 94% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.409269415316 0.272083759551 150% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.156640478386 0.0996497079465 157% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0873069112211 0.0662205650399 132% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.228873079604 0.162205337803 141% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0522121202581 0.0443174109184 118% => OK
automated_readability_index: 14.0 13.3589403974 105% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 50.16 53.8541721854 93% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 5.55761589404 56% => Smog_index is low.
flesch_kincaid_grade: 11.5 11.0289183223 104% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 13.4 12.2367328918 110% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 9.11 8.42419426049 108% => OK
difficult_words: 53.0 63.6247240618 83% => More difficult words wanted.
linsear_write_formula: 6.5 10.7273730684 61% => OK
gunning_fog: 10.4 10.498013245 99% => OK
text_standard: 14.0 11.2008830022 125% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 78.3333333333 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 23.5 Out of 30
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.