tpo 46

tpo 46

Recently, therehas been a ton of debate as to the electroninc recording of medical datas instead of paper version. More specifically, in regards to the passages, the author of the reading puts forth the idea that this new version of recording has sufficient advatages and is prefered to be used. The professor in the listening is quick to point out there are some serious flaws in the writer' claim. In fact she believes electronic recording does not resolve any problem of medical major, and she addresses, in detail, the trouble with each point made in the reading text.

First and foremost, the writer states that by electronic data recording, the cost of recording data will decreas a significant level because they do not need to use huge storages to keep the paper records. Some professionals in the same field, however, stand in firm opposision to this claim. In the listening , for example, the professor states that even if doctors record data in electronic way, they have to keep the paper signetured copies for legal reasons, so this way is not going to reduce the cost of data recording.

One group of scholars, represented by the author, think that using electronic equipment in order to record data would cause less errors in the process of data recording. Of course, though, not all experts in this field believe this is accurate. Again the speaker states most doctors, even those who do electronic data recording, use pen and paper for visiting a patient and then their staff enter he data into a computer so the errors would not be less lucky to occure.

Finally the writer wraps his argument by positing that electronic data bases help researchers to research more effective and preciese. Not surprisingly, the professor takes issue with this matter by contending that regarding to the strike privacy laws it is not feasible for scholars to get the permission of using whole data on electronic databases.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.