tpo45

tpo45

Recently, there has been a ton of debate as to the existance of bees as early as 200 million years ago. More specially, in regards to the passages the author of the reading puts forth the idea that it cannot be possible for bees to be existed from 200 million years ago and he mentions that the skepticals refuse this point of view by some arguments. The professor in the listening is quick to point out there are some serious flaws in the writer's claim. In fact she believes there are some reasonable evidence that showes the life of bees in that time, and she addresses, in detail, the trouble with each point made in the reading text.

First and foremost, the author states that deficient actual fossils of bees are is a good point to refuse the existance of bees in that time. Some professionals in the same field, however, stand in firm opposition to this claim. For example the speaker in the listening passage state that devoid of fossil evidences of bees does not mean they had not been alive in those time, and she goes on to say that there are no fossil evidence of bees, because they could not fossilize in that period of time.

One group ofscholars, represented by the author, think absence of flower as the main food resource of bees, reminds that there are no chance for bees to be alive 200 million years ago. Of course, though, not all experts in the same field bellieve this is accurate. Again the professor states it could be plausible that bees in that time were feeding by non-flowering plant recpectly to the bees revolutionary.

Finally the writer wraps his argument by positing that there are no sufficient details on fossilized structures found in Arizona to improve the existance of bees.Not surprisingly, the professor takes issue with this matter by contending that there is a chemical evidence of water proof matterial on these fossils which probably were made by bees, because bees produce water proof material in some kind of living activities

Write the essay in 20 minutes.