tpo 9

tpo 9

The material discusses the concept of using the hydrogen-based fuel-cell engine instead of the internal-combustion engine. While the reading looks at the topic from one perspective, the listening challenges certain points outlined in the reading pasage.

Firstly, the reading details specific points regarding this topic, namely the hydrogen needed for fuel-engine comes from water or natural gas, so it will be easily available. Next, using hydrogen-based fuel-cell engines will solve the pollution problem. Finally, this kind of engine will be cost-effective.

Conversely, the listening challenges the points, one specific contradiction is hydrogen needed for fuel-cell engine is not directly used from water, but from very pure liquid state; moreover. this liquid is very difficult to be produced and storage. it could be produce under very low temperature, which needs high equipment. In addition to that, the hydrogen-based engine will not solve the pollution problem, because it needs pure hydrogen from water, and that needs lots of energy, which produces from burning coal and cause environment pollution. One final point, the hydrogen-based engine made of platinum, which is an expensive metal helps hydrogen to go under chemical reactions to produce electricity, so the engine will be expensive.

In summary there are discrepancies in the presented information.

Not in a correct format.

The correct pattern:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Less contents wanted from the reading passages(25%), more content wanted from the lecture (75%).

Don't need a conclusion paragraph.

---------------------

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster

---------------------