TPO Extra 2 integrated smarts cars are faster safer and cheaper

TPO Extra 2- integrated
smarts cars are faster, safer, and cheaper.

The article asserts that state-of-the-art, autonomous cars are safer, faster, and more economical for their owners. The professor, on the other hand, overthrows the author's explanations and claims that their benefits are vague even if they meet some of their expectations. In the following, her justifications, used to shed light on this convoluted controversy, will be discussed thoroughly.

First of all, the essay insists that smart cars can prevent accidents and collisions as they have supplement sensors guiding them. The lecturer refutes this notion, mainly because she believes that some accidents can occur as these technologically advanced cars might fail occasionally. Since the traffics would be more packed because of these cars, there would be more pile ups after accidents with more cars. This is worse than usual accidents which happen nowadays. Therefore, there is no reason to accept that these smart cars can ensure trips without humans' injuries and accidents.

Secondly, the passage declares that there would not be any traffic issues as these cars can follow each other at a constant speed. The teacher says that this option will not eventually decrease commuting times. Usually, the introduction of a new convenient medium attracts more people to benefit from that. Thusmore people will use these cars. Additional cars will prevent their owners to take advantage of high speed journies.

Tertiary, the reading upholds that these cars reduce the expenses of driving as their programs can find the most optimized routs, so less money is neede for their repairs. The educator, however, opposes this idea because she claims that these new innovations have their own extra expenses. Utilizing them will require other technologies, such as sensors, which can cause more money to spend on. Moreover, the replacement of these cars' pieces is more expensive in comparison with regural and conventional cars.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.