TPO.26

TPO.26

The article states about a period of cold temperature in many parts of the world that had happened around 1350 until 1900C.E. that is called ice age. The article provides three reasons of support. However, the professor in the lecture casts serious doubt on the passage by using a number of points that are contrary to each of the author's reasons.

First of all, the reading claims that cooling may have been caused by disrupting of ocean currents especially in Gulf Stream. In contrast, the professor refutes this point by saying that this argument is out of date and we cannot rely on that. He mentions that disruption of gulf stream has happened only in Europe and America. So it is not account for cooling all over the world.

On another hand, the article posits that we can find some evidences that volcanic eruption has helped ice age to create. However, the teacher describes that it is not true due to the fact that there was not enough dust to affect atmosphere. According to the teacher, volcanic eruption was not strong enough to lower the global temperature and obviously we have not find any visual effects about this phenomenon until today.

Finally, the reading makes it clear that decreasing in human population can help ice age performing indirectly. However, the lecturer opposes this point by explaining that there was not enough time to shape an effect like this. We also learn that forest was not enough to cooling the global climate.

So it is not account for cooling all over the world.
So it does not account for the cooling all over the world.

we have not find any visual effects
we have not found any visual effects

there was not enough time
there was no enough time

was not enough to cooling the global climate.
was not enough to cool the global climate.