tpo36 integrated writing

tpo36 integrated writing

Based on reading and listening, cloud seeding is one of the best ways to prevent crops from damaging in the united state, which mentioned in the text, but it is highly contradictory to the lecture.
First of all, the writer makes that point that laboratory experiments have shown that silver iodide can help to change the hail to water vapor. However, the professor demonstrates the different idea that somehow using silver iodide has some side effects such as lack of water. When they use this element, they prevent forming snow.
Secondly, the belief in the reading is that Asian countries have good experience using this technique to control the damage that has occurred with hail. Still, the lecturer says that we can't compare Asian countries to the united state. They are applying this experience in their cities, which has polluted. Still, in the united state, we need to check whether experience works in farming land with no pollution because pollution somehow interacts with cloud seeding, which may not answer in unpolluted areas.
Thirdly, the author states that local studies have proved in the central united state cloud seeding reduced hail damage by monitoring the crop damage due to hail. In contrast, the speaker refutes that. She believes it maybe this kind of result is from a natural variation that happened once only and is not because of cloud seeding.