TPO48 Summarize the points made in the lecture being sure to explain how they respond to the specific concerns presented in the reading passage

TPO48
Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they respond to the specific concerns presented in the reading passage.

In the lecture, the professor casts doubts on the reading passage's three methods to solve the problem of declining frog populations and deems that none of these methods are practical to slow down the trend.

Firstly, contrary to the reading passage's solution that using laws to prohibit the farmers from using harmful pesticides near sensitive frog populations, however, the professor contends that is ecologically unfair. Without pesticides this may cause certain farmers near frog populations would lose corps and yield lower than others.

Secondly, oppose to the reading passage belief that using antifungal medication and treatments could help while the professor notes that those treatments need to perform on each individual and that could be very difficult regarding the population of the frog. Moreever, the fungal could also passes to offspring that means that frogs can be infected again and again and that makes this solution too complecated and expensive.

Thirdly, the author of the reading passage points that the decline is simply because frog nature habitats are threatened by human activities. So, through protecting from excessive water use can make sense. While the professor argues that excessive use of water is not the biggest threaten and the real threaten is global warming so that would not work. She also notes that many water lands have been destroyed by global warming and caused many species' populations to decline. And this methods is unlikely changed by global warming.