Essay topics: tpo7
The reading passage indicates that companies in the United States would care so much about managing to get ecocertifications. But in the listening part, professor suggests that there are some evidences which show that getting ecocertifications could be helpful to the native establishments.
Firstly, in the reading, American consumers distrust advertisements and any certifications because they have been exposed to so many of them. However, the lecturer uses more specific explanations to argue that people do distinguish adverts and they believe the certificates granted by some international independent organizations could be trustworthy. Hence, the public would take the ecocertifications a big deal.
Moreover, the reading says that the price of ecocertified wood would be so high and customers will tend to choose wood with similar quality that is less dear. Whereas, in the presentation, it is admitted that people who are concerned about the price would also value other features if the price difference is less than five percentages. And American people do care about the nature and eco-system protection. Therefore, the emphasizing of ecological friendly would bring more customers to their wood sale.
Finally, the reading article argues that ecocertifications would be only beneficial to companies which do oversea business, which in the listening passage, the presenter could not agree with this argument. The professor reminds that obtaining a certification in ecological friendly feature could be helpful in competing with foreign companies in the American market, which means that the customers who used to belong to inland companies would be taken away from them by companies from outland with the certificates. Getting the ecocertifications could be the only chance to share a piece of profit in the American market.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||SeehtEntity||73||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 day ago||TBT||3||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||Fatemehhh||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 11 months ago||pooria||73||Read full essay|
|2 years 6 days ago||peerless alex||3||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||bah||67||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||peerless alex||3||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||peerless alex||3||Read full essay|
|2 years 10 months ago||may82||51.5||Read full essay|
|3 years 5 days ago||peerless alex||81.5||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them; today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives.Use specific reasons and examples to (80)
- Some people believe that when busy parents do not have a lot of time to spend with their children, the best use of that time is to have fun playing games or sports. Other believe that it is best to use that time doing things together that are related to s (65)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people today have no influence on the important decisions that determine the future of society as a whole.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (75)
- Some parents offer their school-age children money for each high grade (mark) they get in school. Do you think this is a good idea?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? When teachers assign projects on which students must work together, the students learn much more effectively than when they are asked to work alone on projects.Use specific reasons and examples to sup (80)
- Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cellphone, online games and social networking websites. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Playing computer games is a waste of time. Children should not be allowed to play them.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (62.5)
- tpo9Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Technology has made children less creative than they were in the past.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)