using weapon

using weapon

The passage asserts that Greek navies used a waepon named burning mirror to attack their enemies which it was made from a polished copper surface to focus sun's rays abd set enemies' ships on fire and provides three reasons of support. The lecture, on the contrary, debunks this passage' claim and says that the mentioned reasons provided by the passage is unconvincing.

First, the article claims that Greeks were not able to create an advanced mirror, since it needs a mirror with high power to intensify sunlight and it should be a parabolic shape. The professor casts doubt on this view by saying that people of ancient Greek need to use small pieces of copper to concentrate sunlight. They nevr use a single parabolic shape piece.

Second, the ships were made from wood and burning wood with a burning mirror needs about ten minute and ships are moving, since a burning mirror no longer is able to burn ships, according to the reading. The lecture repudiates this point by explaining that ancinet Greek people used some material to make ships water proof named pitch, so ships just need a few secons to burn and the burning mirror set ships on fire quickly.

Third, the author of the passage imparts that there was no need to create a mirror in ancient time, since Greeks had flaming arrows which were affective to set ships on fire. The professor disavows this idea by reasoning that flaming arrow was easy to observe, since they needed a device to focus sun's rays no linger be seen by enemy, as a result a burning mirror is magical and effective than flaming arrows.

The passage asserts that Greek navies used a waepon named burning mirror to attack their enemies which it was made from a polished copper surface to focus sun's rays abd set enemies' ships on fire and provides three reasons of support.

Sentence: The lecture repudiates this point by explaining that ancinet Greek people used some material to make ships water proof named pitch, so ships just need a few secons to burn and the burning mirror set ships on fire quickly.
Suggestion: Refer to ships and water

Sentence: The passage asserts that Greek navies used a waepon named burning mirror to attack their enemies which it was made from a polished copper surface to focus sun's rays abd set enemies' ships on fire and provides three reasons of support.
Error: abd Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: waepon Suggestion: weapon

Sentence: They nevr use a single parabolic shape piece.
Error: nevr Suggestion: never

Error: ancinet Suggestion: ancient
Error: secons Suggestion: second

---------------------