writing task 1 TPO 19

writing task 1 TPO 19

It is stated in the article that buzzing has generated a lot of controversy and many critics would like to see it banned. The article also provides three reasons to support this opinion. However the man explain that the reading is misleading about buzzers. His statement directly contradict each of reasons pointed out in the reading passage.

First, the reading claims that buzzers give wrong information to people. But the man disprove this point by saying that it’s wrong that buzzers don’t tell the truth of products. He states that companies are looking for people who have used their products and are really happy with it. He also says that’s true buzzers get paid for telling you what they are thinking, but you get the truth from buzzers.

Then, as the second reason, the article posits that people believes that whatever they hear from the buzzers. Nevertheless, the man draws attention to the point that what is mentioned in the reading passage isn't true. According to the man, people ask a lot of question about the product, he also says that if buzzers don’t have good answers, they won’t buy that product.
In the end, as the third reason the reading mention that the buzzing have harmful effect on the social relationship. But on the other hand, the lecture clearly refuse this point by explaining that this way of thinking that buzzing will destroy civilization is stupid. He also illustrates his opinion by what you get from a buzzer isn’t only honest but also you get good product.