Something in your area is causing concern and write to your MSP with details of your concerns and your proposed solution.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to draw your attention a serious issue which makes me feel disappointed and disillusioned. I would like to highlight that I am an engineer in a company which locates in the city centre despite the fact that I live in a rural place about 8 km away from city centre. Therefore, I use public transportation in my daily life specially buses. There are some problems related to lack of buses, also, the time interval between two buses is so long more than 10 minutes. Furthermore, the drivers are not polite, they behave in a rude way. For overcoming these issues I consider that it will be better if you take these irritated problems into consinderation and enlarging the number of buses as well as making some restrictions in the drivers’ behaviours.

Therefore, I have already decided to write you about these problem that annoy me with their ominous outcomes.

I would deeply appreciate if you could give me a prompt reply at your most convenience.

Yours faithfully,
Emin Balashov

to draw your attention a serious issue
to draw your attention about a serious issue

if you take these irritated problems into consinderation and enlarging the number of buses as well as making some restrictions in the drivers’ behaviours.
if you take these irritated problems into considerations, and enlarg the number of buses as well as make some restrictions in the drivers’ behaviours.

Sentence: For overcoming these issues I consider that it will be better if you take these irritated problems into consinderation and
Error: consinderation Suggestion: consideration