Company s top level authorities should get their Employees in decision making

Company’s top level authorities should get their Employees in decision-making

It is necessary that the company’s top level authorities should get their employee’s opinion in decision –making. Because the employees are the executors of the decision .It help them to set their goals. So only they aware of what’s happening in company. If they get involved only the co-ordination between top level management and lower level management
will become strong.

And it improves the flexibility between the superior and the subordinate. And it become easier to achieve the organization goals. It is advisable to ask opinions from employees while decision making so only the decision will be equally accepted by all without any confusion.

If the top level discussed with their employees they would except better co-operation . Additionally it will be time saving because the top level don’t keep on explaining things to their employees. The goals will become clear without any discrepancy. If the equality is maintained in the company there will be result in effective management.

Moreover the opportunity is given to everyone equally during decision making it will be more creative and innovative. So the bond between superior and employees become strong and it will lead to betterment of the company.