Essay topics: Effective learning requires time, comfort and peace so it is impossible to combine study and employment. Study and employment distract one from another. To what extent do you think the statements are realistic? Support your opinion with examples.
Combining studying and working at the same time is prone to be problematic because it is required time to have an efficient result. Some people think that employment causes distraction while studying, hence it is not feasible to perform those simultaneously. In this essay, I will explore the advantages and disadvantages of learning and working at the same time before giving my personal opinion.
To begin with, one of the most cited advantages of doing both tasks simultaneously is gaining experience. Work experience is valuable because it will help to score better jobs after graduation. Moreover, work knowledge is also transitional, hence students can take advantage of it in their study journey. In addition, students also get financially support by employment and it will help them to pay school fee and equipment for their study. Merging studying and working are the best strategy for students to sharpen their career opportunity.
However, many believe that employment will distract learning. Time will become less if students focus on both things at the same time, therefore their personal life will be affected. Furthermore, scramming both activities at once also seems to be physically and mentally exhausted. Employing and learning are two tasks which do not seem to work well together.
In conclusion, the main issues of learning and working at the same time are time and money. It is has been shown that working will coexist studying in term of financial support, though it will also drag down personal time.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||Alireza.r.68||88||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 day ago||njerime||72||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 hour ago||3pid||88||Read full essay|
|7 months 1 week ago||Gohar Khan||75||Read full essay|
|7 months 2 weeks ago||Prabu||80||Read full essay|
|7 months 3 weeks ago||gude sah||72||Read full essay|
|7 months 4 weeks ago||zjaved||88||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 days ago||crycoffee||77||Read full essay|
|8 months 3 weeks ago||bashirheidari||88||Read full essay|
|9 months 2 weeks ago||zjaved||77||Read full essay|
- Successful sports stars and glamorous film stars are a role model for youngsters. Do you support it or not? (Agree/Disagree). or Many young people nowadays are imitating celebrities in sports and movies. In your opinion, is this good or bad? Support your (77)
- The number of cars on road are largely responsible for the increment in pollution. Do you think government should restrict one household to one car. (88)
- Climate change and about the roles that government, corporations and individuals can play to improve it. (85)
- Effective learning requires time, comfort and peace so it is impossible to combine study and employment. Study and employment distract one from another. To what extent do you think the statements are realistic? Support your opinion with examples. (72)
- In a cashless society, people use more credit cards, do you think cashless society is realistic and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages? (72)
- Problems and benefits for high school students study plays and works of theatres which were written centuries ago, Discuss and use your own experience. (77)
- Whether studying films at school is as important as studying literature? Discuss (72)
- Artificially intelligent robots are increasing taking human jobs. Some people believe that eventually all work will be done by robots while others believe that there will be a limit to the tasks that robots can perform.Choose which position you most agree (72)
- Artificially intelligent robots are increasing taking human jobs. Some people believe that eventually all work will be done by robots while others believe that there will be a limit to the tasks that robots can perform.Choose which position you most agree (77)
- Whether design of buildings will have a positive or negative impact on people's life and work? (80)