Essay topics: Globalization has brought people closely together, especially in culture, communication and business field. What do you think?
Nowadays, there is an ongoing deliberation how globalisation brought people closely together in respect to culture, communication, and business field, which attracted plethora of controversies and drawn the attention from the public. it can be agreed that globalisation provided platform for fast communication and world is shrinking, whereas other side of the people stands with contrary prospective. this essay will elaborate both facets and thus lead to logical conclusion.
At the outset, there are myriads of reason how globalisation support to come closer all social communities, and the most essential factor is the internet due to the invention of this people has platforms for faster communication and they can shared information with anyone within few clicks. For illustration, the internet is available everywhere including government, industries, schools etc, which facilitate these organisation for fast communication and enable them to share their culture, communication and other business information. Therefore, globalisation plays a vital role to shrink the world.
On the other hand, some people holds contrary viewpoint and believed that globalisation has their adverse effect on culture to destroy their values. Another key justification for their upholding this notion is that due to interconnected people loosing their tradition and adopting other culture practices. For example, In India many new festivals started celebrating and those came from globalisation effect. Hence, globalisation has their own adverse effects on social groups and communities.
Agglomerating all points above, it can be concluded that, globalisation has their own advantages and disadvantages on people and communities, and government as well as people has to handle these situation when it comes to preserve own culture values.
- Vegetarianism is a more ethical practice than eating meat.Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with this statement. Support your point of view with reasons and/or examples from your own experience or observations. (77)
- The experience of work is more important than having a qualification? Do u agree or disagree? (80)
- Do you think that place where the person grew up has an influence on his accomplishments? Explain with examples. (80)
- Some say that music is as important as other subjects in schools to promote learning in children life. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion (77)
- Some people think it is not necessary for adults to receive education in class. Self-study is a good way for them to study more effectively. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (77)
- Globalization has brought people closely together, especially in culture, communication and business field. What do you think? (88)
- What do you think about our environment considering the fact that there has been steady increase in pollution and affects like global warming are increasing as time is passing by? Are we under jeopardy? Is the humanity safe? (88)
- The space travel is fantastic these days and people are very fascinated towards it but there are many environmental problems in our planet that need to be resolved first. What is your opinion? Should money be spent on space travel or on environmental issu (77)
- Younger employees have more skills, knowledge and more motivated than older employees. To what extent do you agree or disagree, support your argument with your own experience? (80)
- Some universities deduct marks from students' works if given in late, what are your views and what action will you recommend to take? (80)