Essay topics: Government should allocate sources prior to the technology research, do you agree or disagree? Give your own experience and examples.
Recently, the phenomenon of dedicating sources which are vital for technological researching by governments before of starting the process of conducting and its corresponding impacts has sparked a heated debate. Although this issue is paramount as it is regarded by the substantial number of individuals both constructive and positive, it is not deemed by many governments. I am inclined to believe that it can be plus as it could develop some brilliant aspects for its advocates.
From a social standpoint, the idea of providing all equipment and facilities earlier than starting technological research by governments for conducters can provide the society with noticeable effects whicg are rooted in the fact of development and modernism. From my own experience, when I was a university pupil, I performed an academic experiment which discovered these fundamental reasons. Firstly, this decision can save a considerable amount of time and money which is spent annually in this researching. Because, researchers do not need to allocate their time to search for their needs and spend time and cost for acquiring them. Furthermore, it is crystal clear that due to dedicating all concentration to undertake by conductors, it leads to enhance the efficiency and productivity which can develop and create some new and modern products or processes.
Besides, another significant reason of meeting all the researchers' needs to undertake the technological research by nations before they start their activities is the fierce competition among countries in this particular industry. We all know about the importance of rendering new products before the competitors.
In conclusion, while there are several relative arguments in this side, I profoundly believe that it is quite significant to provide all sources for researchers to conduct technoligical studies before they start to research by their governments.
- Many people think that regions affect a successful person. What is your opinion about the native region and accomplished person’s influence on the region he belongs to? (88)
- Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yeild to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently (83)
- Claim: The best test of an argument is its ability to convince someone with opposing viewing.Reason: Only by being forced to defend an idea against the doubts and contrasting views of others does one really discover the value of that idea. (66)
- Teachers’ salaries should be determined based on students’ academic performance. (66)
- Can the internet replace the classroom teacher? Discuss your views. (88)
- The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. (83)
- Do you? (11)
- Do you? (11)
- Business whether big or small is to maximize profit. Do you agree with that? Give your opinion. (77)
- What do you think of bidding to host sports events? Is it a blessing or a curse? Give your opinions. (88)