Essay topics: How widely do you think the problem spreads that people spend too much time on work than their personal life and experience time shortage? What problems will it cause?
Recently, people spending too much time at work and ignoring personal life have triggered a controversy over the world. Some people believe that one has to balance the office and personal timings, whereas others reject this notion saying that it is important to work hard in this competitive world. This essay will discuss why it is important for people to spend equal time at work and home and the problems caused by not maintaining it.
Firstly, there are myriad reasons that stem to the fact that people spending too much time on work than personal life, but the most preponderant one was the way globalization has caused the competition for places. As a result of this, people started to spend more time at work to meet the goals leaving less time for their family. For instance, a recent study shows that people are working for more than 16 hours daily to meet the project deadline which is alarming considering the time they get for themselves to spend with their family. This is clearly evident that employees are spending more time at work.
Furthermore, the impact of having less time for family leads to problems like disturbing the harmony of the family. Due to lack of time, people are facing multiple health issues and are getting hospitalized. This makes a clear case that people have to plan things properly to avoid family and health problems.
In conclusion, this essay has discussed the reasons like competition for people spending more time at work and problems faced like obesity. In my opinion, work-life balance requires a serious consideration if one wants to lead a happy life.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||yasamin.gharib62||85||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||shivek||100||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||NataliaTraeger||75||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||NataliaTraeger||55||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 day ago||Hurry||75||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||sajid.uett||72||Read full essay|
|8 months 3 days ago||ajayaryanone||77||Read full essay|
|8 months 3 weeks ago||Anil_PTE||80||Read full essay|
|9 months 3 weeks ago||gude sah||72||Read full essay|
|9 months 4 weeks ago||zjaved||77||Read full essay|
- Some people argue that experience is the best teacher. Life experiences can teach more effectively than books or formal school education. How far do you agree with this idea? Support your opinion with reasons and/or your personal experience. (77)
- some people argue that experience is the best teacher. life experiences can teach more effectively than books or formal school education. how far do you agree with this idea? (55)
- How widely do you think the problem spreads that people spend too much time on work than their personal life and experience time shortage? What problems will it cause? (77)
- Whether design of buildings will have a positive or negative impact on people’s life and work? (77)
- do you think cashless society is realistic. what are advantages and disadvantages? (85)