51 What change would make your hometown more appealing to people your age Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Nowadays, many architects and designers study how this country, this city, this area and this road looks attractive. These days, especially with the development of social networks, famous areas are promoted and become known to people faster. Therefore, it is important to be a popular place for young people. Most young people like pretty cafes. That is why there has to be a lot of pretty cafes in order for your hometown to be more appealing to people. I will tell you three reasons to support my opinion.

First, young people like the photo zone. These days, teenagers love taking pictures on Instagram. Especially, students like to take pictures in pretty places. Therefore, pretty cafes can attract many teenagers. Also, if these cafes are known through Instagram, they will probably become very popular and turn into a famous neighborhood. For example, my friends often visit the neighborhood even though the distance is an hour because they want to take pictures at a pretty cafe.

Second, this is because the cafe is the place that teenagers like the most these days. Cafe is a perfect place for students because it is cool in summer and warm in winter. Also, it is because many students can gather and talk for a long time. In addition, cafes are cheaper than other places. For instance, people gather around the cafe and I think I go to the cafe with my friends the most often. So, pretty cafes are recognized as attractive places by people.

Last, cafes of various styles are interesting to compare with each other. All cafes have different styles, so it is fun to watch the concept. Its popularity is exploding especially among students. For example, my friends always look around by changing the cafe style.

This is why I think the various pretty cafes would make our hometown more appealing to students: students like the photo zone, it is fit for teenagers and they like to compare various cafe styles.