Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why you think it has changed people’s lives.• automobiles• bicycles• airplanesUse specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why you think it has changed people’s lives.
• automobiles
• bicycles
• airplanes
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Just remember 50 hundred years ago. How appearance of cities suddenly changed by advent of technology! This is just one evidence that changed and turned out to one of the biggest problems of current human. Why, then, still human clings on that? The reason maybe exists through the requirements of human such as transportation, by its various shapes like, airplane, bicycles, and automobile. Among these vehicles I definitely will choose bicycles. The reason stands for medical and environmental basis.

To begin with, the most significant result of using bicycle is physical activity. Whether persons willingly want to use that, it will be so effectual in promoting health. It increases blood circulation in veins as the result of pedaling. During bicycling, either human’s mind, or its limbs should have adequate harmony for having a balanced movement; therefore, both mental and physical aspects of persons will foster. So, physical activity, as the important consequence of this vehicle, can be considered.

Additionally, bicycling that once was thought to characterize as an ordinary sport its positive role on environment is noticeable. After packing streets by a torrent of machines, short distances became long to such a point that one minute turned out to one hour and even more. Hadn’t people sooner tended to changing their tendencies, such as avoiding of too much using of automobiles, they would have ended up themselves in mental and physical problems. Hence, bicycling take an important measurement into account for conserving environment.

All in all, I contended that bicycle is a perfect vehicle for transporting people. For everyone else who care about environment and health, isn’t that what you think, right?

Sentence: Hence, bicycling take an important measurement into account for conserving environment.
Description: The fragment bicycling take an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, past tense

The reason maybe exists through the requirements
The reason maybe exist through the requirements