Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Teachers are important part of our school lives. They teach students a variety of useful knowledge that help us success in the future. Some people think that teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn, whereas others disagree. As far as I am concerned, teachers should not be paid depending on how much their students learn because it benefits neither teachers nor students.

To begin with, teachers would unnecessarily push their students to study hard if they can get more money according to the students' performances, which in result creates pressure for the students. Teachers may punish their students if they don't perform well on tests. In that case, students would not enjoy going to the class and it can create tensions between them. Teachers role is to provide creative fun lessons for students and not force them to get high score on tests.

The fact that each individual learn different speed is another reason why I hold this opinion. Some students are faster learner, while others are slow learner. How much students learn is sometimes out of teachers' control. For example, I had a great English teacher when I was in high school. She was very knowledgeable and her class was always interesting, creative and fun. I learned a lot from her and most of my classmates was doing great on tests. Unfortunatelt, some students are just slow learner and just not good at languages. I think my teacher should not have been paid less just because some students didn't learn much.

As I illustrated, teachers must not be paid according to how much students learn because it doesn't benefit students and it sometimes out of teacher's control.

Sentence: They teach students a variety of useful knowledge that help us success in the future.
Description: The fragment that help us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Better to develop one more reason. Read essays by GRE/GMAT users:
http://www.testbig.com/essays-list?keys=Teachers+salary&tid=3