Endotherms are animals such as modern birds and mammals that keep their body temperatures constant For instance humans are endotherms and maintain an internal temperature of 37 C no matter whether the environment is warm or cold Because dinosaurs were

The essay mainly talks about the evidence of dinosaurs being endotherms. To be specific, it presents three reasons to support the idea and claims that recent facts clarify dinosaur as an endotherm but the listening section proves it wrong defending each reasons and states that they were never endotherms.

To begin with, the author of the essay says that dinosaurs were found in polar regions because they can maintain their temperature in cold weather and can survive. On the contrary, lecturer defenses and says that the polar region is warmer than today and lived fossils proves that. The next thing, dinosaurs may have migrated and hibernated.

Secondly, the writer talks about the leg position and movement of dinosaurs. He says that legs of dinosaurs are positioned underneath its body which supports constant physical activities whereas lecturer opposes and talks about the body structure. Moreover, dinosaurs do not have high energy which is not possible to run and they may have such body structure because of their large structure and more weight which is advantages for them.

Finally, the author evokes to support his idea and talks about the evidence of haversian canals. Further more, he say about characteristics of endortherms that is found on dinosaurs. To continue, dinosaurs grow quickly and it has rapid body growth. Whereas, speaker refutes and says that there is no constancy in growth which is changing frequently as weather changes. Characteristics of endotherms is that there should be same rapid growth even if environment is cold.