If you could change one important thing about your hometown, what would you change? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer

In this statement given, the author discusses an important thing that need to change in my hometown. There might be many things that need to change but if I have a chance, I would make restoration in my hometown’s transportation. There is a lovely place and it has a nice sea, a lot of historical places, and nice weather in summer term. Shortly, it is heaven for tourists. Transportation is a good example of that topic. I shall explain in the following paragraphs.

First, my hometown has not good roads to go there. If you want to go there you have to pass a high mountain by car and spend time on challenging roads which is narrow and neglected. Primarily I would change the roads, maybe I could dig a tunnel under the mountain then I could build a wide road for a nice trip and it helps to keep the time for drivers and tourists and so every year much more tourist want to go there and it helps to city economically.

Secondly, the city has a small airport. I think it is not enough for city in summer term. In summer term my hometown population is ten times much more than winter term. If you don’t book a plane ticket before the flight day, you cannot find a seat in the long term because only one company organize a daily flight to my hometown and this situation involves increasing ticket prices. I think that if we have a big airport other companies can organize flight and not only a flight maybe two or three flight in a day. It provides to people who lives in my hometown to get ticket low prices and opportunity for booking a seat easily.

All in all, transportation is an important issue in my hometown and I would present opportunities to my hometown’s people.