Independent writing (question 2)Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choic

Independent writing (question 2)

Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start the day’s work. Others prefer to get up later in the day and work until late at night. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice

Work becomes an important habit to everyone, the word work not includes only job in company but studying, sporting and etc are also works. Everyone interest in doing their work in specific time, some of them prefer to do their duties in late time of day. With respect to me I prefer to finish my work early due to many advantages.

First of all, waking up early is very healthy to our body. Many researches said that in the morning the concentration of the human is in the maximum, so he or she can do their works in very good ways. I am one of the person who starting my work in the morning, waking up early and get ready to go to my job. I have felt more active and that help me in increasing my quality in the job. For example, I have worked in the civil engineering company, and I had a big project about building a tower and this required accuracy because any fault in the calculation will lead to serious problems, so the morning is the suitable time for me because my awareness and concentration were in the top. The result was very amazing, the highest and durable tower all over the world.

Second, doing the job early that means finishing it early. It’s a great way to benefit from the rest of the day in doing many useful and good things in achieving other goals in the life or in using the rest of time to enjoy with the family. For instance, my brother has worked in the petroleum company and his work has started in the morning and has finished at 4 pm, so he thought why I not used the rest of day to continue his master degree in one of the famous university, and that is what happened.

Finally, studying is another type of the work. Many students prefer to study in the early time because it provides them with a good condition to increase their ability in concentration. At early morning all the members of my family, especially my little brother were sleep and my house was quite, so that assisted me to study hard and memorized my lesson successfully. I did my exam and I got a high score.

To sum up, many people believe that starting their work at the late time of the day benefit them in getting an addition hour to sleep in the morning, but it’s better to their healthy to begin their day with activities that contributes in finishing their duties in effective way.

Sentence: Everyone interest in doing their work in specific time, some of them prefer to do their duties in late time of day.
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to Everyone and interest

Sentence: I am one of the person who starting my work in the morning, waking up early and get ready to go to my job.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to who and starting

Sentence: I have felt more active and that help me in increasing my quality in the job.
Description: The fragment that help me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: For instance, my brother has worked in the petroleum company and his work has started in the morning and has finished at 4 pm, so he thought why I not used the rest of day to continue his master degree in one of the famous university, and that is what happened.
Description: The fragment I not used the is rare

Sentence: To sum up, many people believe that starting their work at the late time of the day benefit them in getting an addition hour to sleep in the morning, but it's better to their healthy to begin their day with activities that contributes in finishing their duties in effective way.
Description: The fragment day benefit them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace benefit with verb, past tense