Essay topics: Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it, or is it better to save for some time in the future?
Money is very important to live happy life. Nowadays, we cannot buy anything without money. Money is essential to fulfill our basic needs. People, who have lots of money, spend their money as they want. But, people those who have limited money think twice before spending it. I believe it is good to save some money instead of spending it immediately, because we can use that money in case of emergency, and it’s good our future.
First, savings always help us in case of emergency. Problems don’t wait for our permission, so it is always better to be prepared for that. As a student, it is important for me to have some extra savings in my account, because I am away from home; alone at new place for my studies, so savings make me feel relax and helps me in case of emergency. Suppose, if I meet with an accident, then I can use that money immediately, instead of running here and there for help. On the other hand, if I do not have any savings, then I might have to face many problems.
Second, savings always helps in future. It allows people to be relaxed and enjoy life without worries. Savings does not waste; if we could not use that our savings; we could help others, those who are in need of it. For example, we could donate somewhere, such as to the people those who faced natural disasters. Recently, we all heard news about hurricane sandy. People lost their houses, properties and many things. We could help such people. So, savings not only helps us in future, but also allows us to help others.
Finally, some people spend their whole life in making money only; some spend in enjoyment only, both are not good. I believe, maintaining balance between both is essential, because enjoyment is also important to keep ourselves active, relax, and fresh. But, there should be limitations. We should keep track for our expenditure and savings. This helps us to reduce our expenses and increase our savings. Hence, we should save some money for emergency and for future, instead of spending it immediately.
- Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)
- Children get a better education at a small school rather than at a large one.Do you agree or disagree with the above statement?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (86.66670000000001)
- TOEFL integrated writing: The sea otter (72.5)
- Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (93.33329999999999)
- Plants can provide food, clothing, shelter or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important to you or to the people in your country? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice. (82)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Government should focus its budgets more on environmental protection than on economy.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (86.66670000000001)
- Does advertising reflect the culture?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? (56.6667)
- Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it, or is it better to save for some time in the future? (72.7273)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following sentence? The technological and scientific development makes the earth the better place to live.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)