Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save for some time in the future

Nowadays, so easy is the recognition that money is an indispensable object in your life. The purpose of earn money to fulfill your life, so it points out that spends the money that you possess is better saves for sometimes in the future.
First, you make an effort to earn money hooping that it brings you a desirable life, so making the most of labor results when you can. In fact, you are unpredictable the future and you do not know what happens in the next days. You, therefore, need to try to enjoy your life as learns new things, have travelings, take care of yourself, improve work abilities. It is extremely nonsensical when you spend your whole life to become wealthy and the comes to regret, as your fortune cannot buy your youth and health.
Second, by enjoying your possession immediately instead of saving them in the future, you acknowledge that your life is full of meaning. This means every single day in your life always experience an effort constant, which implies that you try to make money to live your own life. You have not to race to make money and do not feel too much under pressure to think about the future. Your needs are ideal motivations that promote you with progress because your consumption needs will correspond to the amount of money you have.
It is no blessing than spending money to enjoy your life at the time. Knowing how to use labor results and how to have a meaningful life is a choice of wise people.