Many people believe that it is very important to make large amount of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each view point and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position.

Life is a mixture of various things like happiness, sadness etc. Every person have different life styles. One person would like to live a royal life by enjoying whatever he want and other person would like to live ascetic life. It varies from person to person. If a person want to fulfill his wishes, he needs to work hard for getting more money to satisfy his wishes. In contrast the other person love to enjoy with his family by satisfying with his earnings. In my perspective, I would like to earn money that is satisfied for comfortable living.To support my statement, I would like to cite three reasons and examples in the following paragraphs.

Firstly, If we earn a money that is satisfied for our comfortable living it could give us happiness and peacefulness when compared to more earnings. For example, if a person spends whole day in working he cannot spare time with his children and his wife. It leaves a lot of unhappiness in his children and his wife because, the children would like to spend at least some of their time with their parents. Many researchers stated that if the parents are not spending enough time with their children it would lead to many psychological problems in children.

Secondly, if a person earns money he could satisfy all his dreams and could enjoy luxury. In contrast he might lose happiness in life. For example, if a person is working in a large company, in high reputed position he would earn more salary and he would surely have more responsibilities. He would have more work burden and he would be more stressful. He might work overtime to get extra salary, these all would result in many health problems.

Finally, the whole life should not be spent only on earning, the person should spend his time for other activities like spending time with the loved ones, and helping others. Money can give luxury and fulfill our desires but it might not give happiness and peacefulness. It could make the person greedy and unhappy in my own perspective.
To put all in a net shell, I would like to choose for a comfortable living instead of high- powered job with a large salary. Instead of spending whole time in office, I prefer to spend time with my family members that would make me more happy than earning more money.

To put all in a net shell, I would like to choose for a comfortable living instead of high- powered job with a large salary. Instead of spending whole time in office, I would prefer to spend time with my family members that would make me more happy than earning more money.

Every person have different life styles.
Every person has different life styles.

Sentence: One person would like to live a royal life by enjoying whatever he want and other person would like to live ascetic life.
Description: The fragment he want and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: If a person want to fulfill his wishes, he needs to work hard for getting more money to satisfy his wishes.
Description: The fragment person want to is rare