People work because they need money to live What are some other reasons that people work Discuss one or more of these reasons Use specific examples and details to support your answer

Nowadays, there are many jobs that we can work. The work is very important to people because of earning money. However, except for making money, there are various reasons for people working. I will tell you three parts: enjoyment, success and service.
First is the enjoyment. Many people often choose a job that suits their interests. Therefore, some people do it for fun, not just for making money. For example, my school teacher used to go to law school. However, she likes teaching, so she gave up being a lawyer and became a teacher. I think lawyers can have more money and more recognized jobs than teachers, but my teacher chooses what she wants to do. Like this, some people do work for fun.
Second, some people want to succeed. Each has their own dream of success, such as making a lot of money, going to a high position and being recognized by people. For instance, an entertainer on TV or a president who runs a company will want success more than money. Therefore, celebrities work hard dreaming of a life where people’s attention is focused only on them, and the CEO of the company will work hard for the company to thrive.
Last, some people think the service is the most important thing to work. All the people who work in nurseries, nursing hospitals, environmental protection organizations regardless of success or money are the people who think the service is the most valuable. So, even though they are not paid much, there are many people who work happily.
This is all about the reasons why people work. Of course, money is important to everyone, but I hope many people enjoy their work by finding other reasons besides money.