Providing Internet access is as important as other services such as building roads so governments should offer Internet access to all of their citizens at no cost

I believe that providing internet access is very important, even more than building roads, and government must have a plan to offer free-in-charge internet access to all people. Thanks to new technologies and improvement in all thier required infrastructures, society becomes more educated and modern. Furthermore, this idea improves all of our life's aspects. The free internet access has several results such as improvment of online presses and increasing of community acknowlege, boosting research, and improving the education system.
First of all, new technologies give companies this opportunity to expand their bussineses. The new online presses that widespread from various social networks help people to access to news in the minimum time. For example, instagram is one of the famous social network in entire world and many small but effective presses are work on it. Free access to internet can support this kind of business more than ago.
Second, research community always wants to access to more resources of information and developing the infrastructure of internet and make it free for research purposes can boost research in the short period of time. Moreover, it can help to decrease total amount of money that the governments want to spend for improving internet access, by introducing and developing new and novel technology.
Another result of free access to internet is improving the education system and linking all the schools in world to one network. It can help students to find new cultures as well. However, the new research has shown that this free internet access can make student lazy in the long time and they will spend most of their time to play online games. A test has been taken from the heterogeneous group of students has shown that more than 60 percent of them tend to play a online game more than reading books. Therefor, the access to free internet connection should be limited for kids.
To sum up everthings that has been stated, it could be great if governments spend money to improve the infrastructures of internet and make it free. Moreover, in the short time they can see the result of it. Although it has a expensive project, we hope it could be done in the near future.