Young people enjoy life more than older people do Do you agree or disagree

Do Young people enjoy life more than older people? Different people will provide varying responses based on their own concerns, emotion, experience, and education background. Bu in my opinion, young people enjoy life more than older people for the following three main reasons that I will outline below.
First, the physical condition of young people is superior than that of old people. This enables young folks to participate many different activities such as fitness, mountaineering, cycling and any other activities which require more energy and good body condition. Old folks do not have ability to do variety work and sports. Because they are tired and need more rest. They often enjoy reading book or carrying their grandchildren as much as they can. For instance, I and my husband used to live in Iran, we usually found attractive place in Tehran and went there in our free time; we several times asked our grandmother to come with us, but she avoided coming us because she had knee problem even, she is 45 years old. Which forced our decision for changing according to my mom’s situation.
Second, since young people have opportunity to live longer than old people, they are motivated to take risk and try whatever they would like to experience it. Personally, I would like to make travel many different countries, meet new people from different backgrounds, and familiar with various cultures. When I compare myself with my grandmother, she would rather stay at home, sleep, and take some rest, she believes that there is no reason to bother herself and visit several places.
Third, young people are not as responsible as old people. For instance, elderly folks are required to take care their children, earn money, and take a significant amount of time in their workplace. However, young people have more free time for enjoyment and paying attention to entertainments.